Erhu Belt Clip and Small Sanxian

In one of my previous posts, I talked about Erhu belt clips for playing the instrument standing up.

Well, I ordered a box that came with my latest shipment of instruments.

Here's how it works:



Frankly, I think the workmanship still has a lot of room for improvement, but it does the job. You might need to twist and turn, press and knead to make it fit nicely. In view of that, I am going to sell it at a low introductory price of US$8. It's not up on online store yet, but here's the link if you need one urgently: Erhu Belt Clip.

Another item I am going to list is the Shanghai Dunhuang small Sanxian.

Its not exactly a new product because I have it in my stocks for quite a while already. I just haven't listed it. We also have medium and large Sanxians as well. Do email me at tansungwah@eason.com.sg if you are looking for one.

Here's how the small Sanxian looks like: